Liked on YouTube: Realistic Trees for Your Model Layout - How-To - Model Railroad

Hier ist ein weiterer Fantastischer Video Beitrag des Kollegen Luke...

Realistic Trees for Your Model Layout - How-To - Model Railroad
In this guide I’ll show you a technique I’ve been working on for making very realistic trees, by no means is this quick but never fear the techniques are very easy and if you were to only build a few of these to place near the front of your layout it will make a massive difference! I’m in the process of making about 100 of these trees for my HO scale model train layout, I can get away with using a lot of these trees simply because my layout is a small modular railroad. I plan to spend a lot of time super detailing my layout. However if I had a basement empire, I think I’d be looking at a faster and cheaper way of making a lot of model trees! But I’d definitely still make a few of these to place near scenic hot spots. So if you want to spruce up you model railroad scenery then give it a try. P.S. I’m using woodland scenic products however there are many other similar products available from other retailers like Noch and Gaugemaster that I would also recommend trying out. Thanks for watching.

gesehen auf YouTube http://youtu.be/V2NVNPvr3Y4

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Kit Bashing Evolution - Digitalsystem für kleines Geld

Modellzeit... oder wie man den Raum krümmt.

nordisch Nobel - digitalisieren einer Roco 43629 Rc5 der SJ